Our clinic building, opened in 2011, is well-equipped for surgeries, examinations and boarding your animals. We offer the latest technologies such as ultrasound, therapy laser and digital dental x-ray services. Most importantly, our doctors and veterinary technicians are all well-qualified and dedicated to offering compassionate care to patients and their owners.
- Annual health exams and vaccinations
- New puppy and new kitten vaccination series
- Full range of laboratory services
- Microchip insertion
- Therapy laser
- Soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery
- Digital Dental X-ray
- Dental cleaning and polishing under general anesthesia
- Heartworm, Ehrlichia and Lyme disease testing
- Feline Leukemia and immunodeficiency virus testing
- Surgical procedures such as castration (neuter), ovariohysterectomy (spay), declaw
For more information on our kennels follow the link:
"If all the beasts were gone, man would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the Earth befalls the Sons of the Earth."
— Chief Seattle of the Suwamish Tribe